Sunday, July 20, 2008

What do you think?



I feel like it's missing something but not sure what! Help!!

6 comments:

Jane said...

All I would do is gently take off the pictures (carefully and 'mat' them!! I think I would mat them in a nice yellow or even double mat them - in yellow and red or even yellow and red AND green!!! in the Thomas colours!!! Just to make them stand out! You have the space to make them really stand out!!! The pictures look quite small on the page and you have the journaling done so you could either get some bigger embellishments OR you could print off a colouring page of Thomas from internet and YOU could colour it or get one of your children to colour it and cut it out and then stick it on somewhere or you could just mat the pictures in Thomas coloured card stock and stick them back on just to make them stand out a bit more

http://video.about.com/scrapbooking/How-to-Mat-a-Scrapbook-Photo.htm

Jane said...

http://video.about.com/scrapbooking/How-to-Mat-a-Scrapbook-Photo.htm

Jane said...

video.about.com/scrapbooking/How-to-Mat-a-Scrapbook-Photo.htm

add www. at the front - why won't it fit???? ggrrrrrr lol!!!

Jane said...

ok I give up lol! I'm assuming you know how to mat a picture - this link just showed you how...if you want to get to the link and can't email me ;) or just google 'how to mat a scrapbooking picture'

Stacey said...

lol Thanks Jane!

CEO of the Blended Family said...

I would perhaps mat them, as Jane suggested. And, if you can remove your existing journaling, change it so that on page 1, on either side of the pic you can write "Day out with Thomas" other side say the date, then on page 2 write the details, if that makes any sense??