So I started the WW points today and I am allowed 28 a day. So far I have used 19 and we just finished supper!! Yay me!! No Pepsi for me today! Lots of tea but if it's black it doesn't have any points!!
28 points is LOTS - you are lucky!!! I was only allowed something like 20! And then it went down to something like 18 and I was always starving lol!! So I switched to the other plan where you don't count points and I liked that much better and lost 15lbs on it :)
I am just over 30 and a mum of 2 kids. Taylor and Kylie. I also have a dog. Molly. She is a miniature American Eskimo/ chihuahua. I have been married since 2004 to a great man and wonderful person.
1 comment:
28 points is LOTS - you are lucky!!! I was only allowed something like 20! And then it went down to something like 18 and I was always starving lol!! So I switched to the other plan where you don't count points and I liked that much better and lost 15lbs on it :)
Post a Comment