Tuesday, October 28, 2008

4things

Here is a fun and quick way to stay in touch.
Let's see how many I get back...
Four, Four, Four, Four...

A) Four places that I go to over and over: Safeway, Walmart, preschool, mum & dads

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Pam, mum,Tara, Michelle

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: BP's , Smitty's,Mcdonalds, ???

D) Four places I would rather be right now: I'm not sure but someplace warm

E) Four people I think will respond : Candice, Tara, Michelle ???

F) Four TV shows I watch: CSI, Grey's Anatomy, Knight Rider, Ghost Whisperer

2 comments:

Jane said...

I love smittys :) we go there a lot too :) Sam loves to watch the fish swim around in the tank. I like that they do sugar free syrup! Lloyd likes their breakfasts and he's fussy! ;)

Tracey said...

This is a fun one! I may have to do one of them for a change...
stay tuned?