Saturday, November 22, 2008

How annoying!!

So Brian's Aunt and Uncle are in town this weekend from BC. So Brian took today off from work to spend time with them. Well They came over, with Brian's sister and family and stayed all of 50 mins!!!! OK he technically need the time off but he took today rather than yesterday so we could spend time with them!!!! So his uncle said call after work tomorrow and they come just them. Well he might not get the afternoon off and I made sure I told them that when they called on Thursday!!!! However his sister is like that. The last time this uncle was in town they kept him busy until 7:30 on the only free night he had so the kids and I never saw him cause my kids are in bed by 7:30 every night!! My SIL is very controlling of everything!! Brian asked his 10 year old niece if she'd like a ride on the dirt bike this summer and the mom said no. So Brian said what she can't go on the dirt bike around the campsite doing 5 kms an hour but she can ride all over the city on the motorcycle???? And my SIL got mad!!!! Grrrr she irritates me sooooo much!!! However I am nice to her and I normally do like her, but anyways we had a nice day just the 4 of us.

So they kids are getting super excited about next weekend! My mum's kids Christmas party is next Saturday and they get to see Santa and everything!! lol What else?? Oh yeah, Cooper is gone now. He left last night and I believe the lady that took him will be awesome for him. She practically told us her life story while standing around chatting for 45 mins!! So I am happy for him. Kinda lonely but in all honestly the kids didn't even ask about him this morning!!

I'm done all my swaps but 3. One I just have to mail and the other 3 are from facebook. If you like doing ATC's you should check out the group called Addicted to ATC's on facebook. They are sooo fun to make!! Wow I think this is the longest post I have ever made!! lol
TTYL!!!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Emigrate ;) It works wonders for family relationships
:)

The only down side is that then when they come and stay, you are stuck with them for at LEAST two weeks.....sigh.....

Kim(Kimmie to a select few) said...

I wish I could see my mom again, even if for 50 mins, once they leave us for good then you realize all the little things they did to annoy you don't seem so bad anymore. On other hand, I live 7 blocks from some very hovering and interfering parents-in laws. So if my time with them could just be limited to 50 minutes every few months, I would be in heaven...lol No win-win situation.
Gotta love families...