I love Jansen Ackles!!!! MMMMMM he's well no words to describe it!! I guess I should give some background! In the show the other actor was supposed to bang on the roof of the car when he was still laying daown. In the show he did but he thought it would be funny to see what Jansen would do if he didn't give him his cue and this was it!!
√完了しました! 顔 だし Ng 530562
3 years ago


6 comments:
Who is that dude? He's funny! lol.;)
Jansen Ackles from the show Supernatural!!
Funny! Nice to know that celebrities like to be goofy at times as well!
That was hilarious! I *heart* him!
OMG! I love him! He so cute, I could just grab him and...well...no comment, I'm married! LOL!
I love, love, love Jensen Ackles! The episode where that clip comes from is really funny too-did you see the locker scene?
Post a Comment