We have a singing, dancing Santa. Brian set him up tonight. Kylie freaked! She screamed and cried that he was going to get her and I had to sit on the chair with her to hide her. She doesn't remember him from last year. After about 10 mins of Taylor playing Santa she eventually came around. After an hour she actually went and pushed his button to get him to dance, but ran away! Poor girl i was trying so hard not to laugh but she was soo funny! He's going to get me she kept saying! Poor girl! She'll get better!
3 comments:
rofl, too cute!
Awwwww poor Kylie! She must have been terrified! Mean Mommy laughing ;) You come and live at Janes house Kylie, Jane won't laugh and have nasty loud Santa's Kylie ;) Come and live with Sabby ;)
Cute Story Stacey - you should take a picture of the Santa and scrapbook the story!
OK, I know how she feels, like really! In the middle of the night, I would come out for a pee-pee or a drink of water and...omg!!
I would...well...I'm old now, so I would probably die of a heart attack!! I'm not a humbug kinda person just a freak out kinda of person! lol
Post a Comment