Brian is back at Peben. The other place was giving him lots of hours but when he was houred out and needed time off they bitched at him! Told him he wasn't reliable because he wouldn't fudge his log books! If he ever got caught doing it, it would mean his license would be suspended!! Then what would we do??? So Peben will give him the hours on both side, the heavy haul side, rig moves, and the pipe hauling side! And if it's slow he can kick pipe or dispatch! They don't want him to leave again! Nice to know that!!
The kids are anxiously awaiting Santa's arrival! They ask every 5 mins or so!! lol Taylor has his school party on the 19 so I need to get a Santa gift for Ky.
As for me, same old! I posted a new ATC swap on FB. We'll see who all joins! Almost done Christmas shopping but probably won't get to finish as Brian's check have been just enough for bills not enough for extras! At least the kids have a few gifts! i also have a gift or 2 for Ky's 3 birthday as well sooo.
√完了しました! 顔 だし Ng 530562
3 years ago


2 comments:
I'm glad to hear Brian is back working somewhere he is appreciated - thats so important in a job!
I am so looking forward to coming over next week - what with being ill, visiting Tess and all the family stuff, I have missed visiting with you!
I love the video of your kids and the singing and dancing santa
amandapandaskytower from swap-bot
Post a Comment