OMG now I've seen the size of the Santa I can quite see why little Kylie was so terrified of it - it's HUGE!!!! I can't wait to see what Sam thinks of it hahahaha! I think I'd want to behead Santa after about 5 minutes lol! Sorry hahahaha! It's a little migraine inducing ;)
I am just over 30 and a mum of 2 kids. Taylor and Kylie. I also have a dog. Molly. She is a miniature American Eskimo/ chihuahua. I have been married since 2004 to a great man and wonderful person.
3 comments:
OMG now I've seen the size of the Santa I can quite see why little Kylie was so terrified of it - it's HUGE!!!! I can't wait to see what Sam thinks of it hahahaha! I think I'd want to behead Santa after about 5 minutes lol! Sorry hahahaha! It's a little migraine inducing ;)
VERY cute video though!!!!
lol it gets unplugged very often!!
OK, now that I see the Santa, I can't blame the kid for being terrified! LOL..
But hey, she's over it now, which is great! How adorable are they??!!!
Post a Comment