Ahhh! good times!!! the memories come flooding back, in fact I looked like that just yesterday, lol. Okay, I had my shirt on but the paint was a flying everywhaere and I wasn't even crafting!!! LOL
I am just over 30 and a mum of 2 kids. Taylor and Kylie. I also have a dog. Molly. She is a miniature American Eskimo/ chihuahua. I have been married since 2004 to a great man and wonderful person.
3 comments:
Ahhh! good times!!! the memories come flooding back, in fact I looked like that just yesterday, lol. Okay, I had my shirt on but the paint was a flying everywhaere and I wasn't even crafting!!! LOL
Awwww wish we were there to paint with them!!! Miss you Ky an Tay!!! We had so much fun painting with you the other week!!! See you soon!
Looks like fun! Those are the kinds of crafts I do when the hubby is at work, so he's none the wiser :)
Post a Comment