Do you ever get that left out feeling? Nobody asks you to do anything anymore cause nine times out of ten you have to say no??? Or they figure you wouldn't enjoy it or even worse don't even consider you in their plans?? I have that feeling these days. Maybe it's the weather or PMS talking but whatever it's how I feel. It seems like everyone has these crazy, busy lives or whatever and I don't. But whatever. Life goes on.
or maybe it's like someone once told me. They are moving on. Some friends are around for a reason or a season and when their purpose has been fulfilled they move on!
√完了しました! 顔 だし Ng 530562
3 years ago


6 comments:
Sorry you're feeling bummed. I get like that, too. I'm not a planner, so I always hope someone will invite me to do stuff, even though like you, 9 times out of ten I have say no. But it's really important that odd time I actually can make it!!
Awww you're always invited to anything I do - I always put open invites to everything on my blog and FB page and I just HOPE people say yes.....sometimes people just don't (I was REALLY sad that NO ONE wanted to come along to a journaling workshop last week that I really wanted to go to but didn't want to go to alone - it was free at the library but still no one wanted to go to it......so I didn't go :(
so we all feel like that at times. I try to not let it get to me and I don't give up - but if you ever see things 'advertised' on my blog or FB page then FEEL INVITED and either email me or respond!!!! Because it means you!!!!! I just don't like to invite people personally too often in case they say no ;) so I put out 'general' invites instead and hope that SOMEONE says yes ;)
I completely understand! I have no little ones, I have no reason to say no to anyone and am I ever invited, nope. I guess it's because I don't drive, maybe they just pretend to like you until they get what they want,(in my case anyway) but either way, I too feel that way. Everyday I sit home, alone. It sucks!
I have no advice for you because I am in the same situation, I can only tell you that when your kids grow up and are always out, never home, then at least you won't have to say no anymore, should anyone ask you! I would love for you to come over, if your not afraid of dogs that is! I would come see you, but, well, I don't drive.(or bus it, my back won't allow me to get to the stupid bus stop) I would love it if we could visit and blab everyday.
I so understand girl, I am so there with ya!!
I feel that way, especially at school, because there a lot of stay at home mom's that chat and get together for coffee. They barely say hello to me :(
You are welcome at my place ANYTIME girl!! I hope you can make it on Saturday!!! Kids are welcome at my place too, so don't ever let that stop you!
I am ALWAYS bored!! Call me anytime :)
Thanks ladies! Love ya all!!
Post a Comment