Nothing really new here. Just lots of attitude from Kylie! I told her the other day to get into the living room and she looked down at her feet which were on the carpet not the lino and she said I am! Grrrr!! Taylor is getting just as bad though! He did the same thing a few days later!! Ah well what are you going to do?? lol
Brian's been working non stop, which is good but kinda tiring for me!! But it is my show night tonight!! Yeehaw!! lol
So I had an old boyfriend add me on FB today! He was a real charmer when dated him!! He looks just as good now as then!! lol Anywaayyys, lol It was quite the shock to see he added me though! Some days I really love FB!!
So we are already starting to plan our May long camping trip! Already? I know but it's a huge event! Oh and I guess I will be babysitting a friends boy every Saturday morning for awhile. 7:15 til 3 or so. What would you charge? She was saying she can't really afford more than $150 a month for that. Plus some Sat. I wont have him the whole time or at all. It depends on her BF and his work. I just don't know. Not really looking forward to it but it's a bit of extra cash. Well hmm not sure what else. I'm kinda boring these days! Although the kids are counting down to my bday, already! They have this thing were they want to know who's bday comes before theirs and the next one is mine so we are (they) counting down!! lol Anyways TTYL
√完了しました! 顔 だし Ng 530562
3 years ago


1 comment:
Awwww that they are counting down your birthday already!!! :) You have the perfect birthday! I always wanted a Daughter that I could call April - one of my favourite names!!!
Post a Comment