So last Wednesday the starter went on my truck!! We couldn't get one until Friday. Of course by then it was way to cold for Brian to install it. We managed over the weekend to get places, between my parents and a friend or two!!Of course Brian is at work today as well as everyone else! So I have Brian's truck and I hate it!! The seat belt for Taylor defies me at every turn! It takes 5 minutes to get it to work!! And I can't park it between 2 vehicles to save my freaking life!! Grr I hope it warms up so I can have my truck back!!!
On Saturday we went to a birthday party for Taylor's "girlfriend" Mila!! They had a wonderful time and Shelly (mom) made the BEST spring rolls!! We are going to get together one of these days and she's going to teach me how to make them!! I ate so many, I was almost pigging out on them!!!
Oh a couple of weeks ago my friend brought over a few bags of clothes for me, it's like I have a whole new wardrobe!! So are girlie clothes but I don't mind so much!! Oh and in the last 10 days I have had 2 glasses of Pepsi! It actually doesn't taste right!! lol Been drinking hot chocolate or tea!! Hopefully that will help to lose a bit of weight!! Anyways I think that's all for now! Oh welcome home Jane!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good for you on the cut back! The reason I quit drinking Coke and coffee(I was drinking tons of both a day!)had nothing to do with wieght loss but because of Bell's Palsy, my taste never did return right and so many foods I so loved before, like some chocolate bars and the above mentioned drinks just didn't taste right anymore. Pop tastes downright nasty to me now! The wight loss was a bonus! So sorry about the truck! Still holding out hope for you to join Colleen and I on the 19th, get a sitter yet?? They do have a play room for kids but fear you won't get much done or any adult time if you have to bring them. Either way though, it would be awesome for you to join us. Get any crafting done as of late?
Geez I go away for 10 days and you're a completely different person!!!!! ;) I hope I recognise you :)
Sorry about the truck but glad to know I'm not the only person who can't park between two vehicles now lol!
Mmmmm spring rolls!!!!
Hope to see you soon :) Its so good to be home :)
xxxxx
Post a Comment