Thursday, March 12, 2009

My kids rock!

Have you ever had a crap day? Stressed and PMSing don't go well together!! So I had a bit of a melt down! Kylie cuddled with me longer than she usually does then went and got Kleenex and wiped my eyes! Then Taylor said my face was red and went and got a wet face cloth! lol Anyways I feel better but those 2 sure surprised me! Love those kids!!

3 comments:

Kim(Kimmie to a select few) said...

They only show love towards the ones that love them! You are doing an awesome job at being a mommy and it's showing!
I thought I was the only one that had meltdowns, who knew??

Sometimes all the "I wish I..." and the "I should of..." come all at once, the overwhelming feel of loneliness or not doing all that we want to when we want to come crashing in all at once. We would deal better if it came a bit at a time. I cry, that's how I deal, usually alone but have been caught by my kids, more than once.
Bad days suck, it's how long they last for or if anyone notices, when it becomes an issue.

I care for ya girl!! ~HUGS~

P.S. Ignore the "shrink talk", I can't help it, I am in some deep need of help myself, lol!

Cori said...

Aw, it's so nice your kids were there to give you that boost. KNowing you're raising awesome kids has gotta help beat the blues!!

Jane said...

Tay and Ky are so lovely - just like their Mom.....

I'm so sorry you had a crappy day yesterday Stacey - I hate when everything feels overwhelming emotionally :( I think we all have plenty of days like that!!

I hope today is much better!

Can't wait to see you next week :)