Well nothing really new here. Taylor has a Staph infection so he's on meds, Kylie has a runny nose and has actually napped a few times!!! It's slowing down at work so Brian had Sun and Mon. off. Who knows what the next few days will bring! They have now told him that they might not lay him off! Make up your freaking minds!!! lol Did our taxes, that will be nice to get back!! Haven't done alot of scrapping in fact I haven't done any!! Just waiting on Tess and Kim (hint hint ladies!! lol) Oh we all went for hair cuts yesterday!! I haven't had a cut in like 6 months or so!! Didn't go very short, just go the dead ends cut off! I so hope that this snow is melting for good and spring is on it's way!! Can't wait to get out side. Going to do more walking this spring/summer to get rid of some of this weight!! That's all for now!! Oh and I didn't leave comments but Jane the house looks awesome and Tess your niece is sure growing up!!
2 comments:
Well good luck to Brian - I sure hope thats true and he stays in work :)
If you ever want someone to walk with let me know! In good weather I LOVE to go to Whitemud Park (down near Snow Valley) for walks...the kids love it there and I get a great walk too! I don't like going alone though so if you ever want to come with me one afternoon let me know! Broadmoor Lake is nice too :)
Good luck with his work situation from me too!
I had my family portraits done at Whitemud - first time I'd been there, and it was so beautiful!
Post a Comment