Monday, March 16, 2009

Layed off.

As of the end of the month Brian will be laid off. They will hire him back once they get going again but that could be anywhere from 1-5 months. Not sure what we are going to do. This so sucks.

5 comments:

Kim(Kimmie to a select few) said...

Awww...Stacey, I am so sorry to hear this, everyday I have the same fear about my husband's job. With all the Listeriosis going around he says he is just holding his breath for when they tell him that they have it because there is a good chance that the plant will just completely close down. No lay offs, just adios! Times are so scary right now, there is no sense of job security anymore. I hate it and hope that things get better for everyone and for your family too. Have faith.

Sharon said...

Oh nooo!!! What kind of work does he do?

Stacey said...

Truck driver in the oil feild!

Cori said...

I'm so sorry :( That really sucks, especially the not knowing how long it might take to get hired back on. Keep your chin up!

MrsD07 said...

I am so sorry Stacey, that is terrible :( If there is anything I can do please let me know! I'll keep my eyes peeled for driving jobs while I am hunting for Ryan too!!

*HUGS*