Friday, April 24, 2009

Birthday pics




Brian, Candice and I, and Wayne, myself and Derek! Like my cowboy hat?? I got that from Matt for my bday!! Derek, the one in grey with glasses, snuck me into my first bar at 16! Nice that he could be there for my 32nd one!!!
I had wanted to do something with my more mature friends, then remembered that they are coming over tonight!! lol

2 comments:

Jane said...

OMG you DO realise that 'more mature' just makes us sound *$#%@*# OLD!!!!!!!!!!! (and boring) hahahaha When really I think you were just worried I'd start firing off ping pong balls from my bar stool ;)

Looks like you had a great time!!!! So glad!! :) Looking forward to tonight :)

Stacey said...

lol I didn't mean it that way!! i meant more sophisticated!! lol i just didn't think you guys would be interested in going to the bar!!