We ended up not getting the trailer as there was so much wrong with it that we just can't affarod to fix at this time. Maybe next time!! But I still get cake tonight anyways!!! lol
Well, I was coming on this morning to congratulate you on the trailer, but I guess not now!!! Oh well! I'll congratulate you on CAKE!! And your birthday :) Happy Birthday Stacey :) Have a lovely day with your wonderful family!!!! We were sorry we didn't get to see you this week but I WILL see you Friday night!!! :)
I am just over 30 and a mum of 2 kids. Taylor and Kylie. I also have a dog. Molly. She is a miniature American Eskimo/ chihuahua. I have been married since 2004 to a great man and wonderful person.
2 comments:
Well, I was coming on this morning to congratulate you on the trailer, but I guess not now!!! Oh well! I'll congratulate you on CAKE!! And your birthday :) Happy Birthday Stacey :) Have a lovely day with your wonderful family!!!! We were sorry we didn't get to see you this week but I WILL see you Friday night!!! :)
Must be for the better, better to not have to take on the repairs!
Happy Belated birthday!
Post a Comment