Easter is probably my favourite holiday because its fun and yet there is no pressure on parents - you know? Paint a few eggs, hand out or hide a few candies and the children are so so happy :) and the colours everywhere are so cheery and bright....and you know that good weather is on it's way :)
I am just over 30 and a mum of 2 kids. Taylor and Kylie. I also have a dog. Molly. She is a miniature American Eskimo/ chihuahua. I have been married since 2004 to a great man and wonderful person.
2 comments:
Awww. I miss doing that! Sometimes, just sometimes, it sucks that my kids have grown up! Have an awesome day Stacey!
Easter is probably my favourite holiday because its fun and yet there is no pressure on parents - you know? Paint a few eggs, hand out or hide a few candies and the children are so so happy :) and the colours everywhere are so cheery and bright....and you know that good weather is on it's way :)
Great pictures Stacey :)
Post a Comment