I'm sure most of you have read about this in the paper but it touches very close to home. the headline from the Sun today reads Gangster Slain. The story is on page 4. Now go find it and read it. Done??
Brandon was my cousin in law. I went to elementary school with him. What the paper fails to say is he was getting clean. He hadn't anything to do with the gang etc for almost a month. He was trying to be a better person. I won't argue that he was capable of bad things but he was family. He did do bad things but now his 9 month old daughter will see only the bad that Brandon did with his life and not the good he was trying to do.
Once again please do not debate this with me. He was trying really hard. He didn't deserve this. RIP Brandon, we love you.
√完了しました! 顔 だし Ng 530562
3 years ago


2 comments:
I am sorry Stacey, my prayers to you and your family during these sad times.
I'm sorry you're going through this :( People who don't know anything about gangs assume the worst, and the media forgets they are all somebody's family. Good for you telling us on your blog - he is personal to us now too.
Post a Comment