Well since we got back from camping things have not been very good! I've had jaw pain since the 19. The Doc. said pinched jaw nerve but it progressed to making an appointment to see the dentist til today were I can't talk or eat so of to the doc again. Get antibiotics and will take those til wed when I can go to the dentist!
Brian wiped out on the dirt bike and now is going to the specialist tomorrow and might get a cast. If that's the case then I will go back to work as he is still on EI from being laid off! Can you say Mr. Mom??? Not totally looking forward to that but ya gotta do what ya gotta do!
On a better note the Doc's have finally figured out about Taylor's butt rash and it looks like it's FINALLY going away!!! Yeah!!
And Ky is still 3 going on 13!!
TTYL
√完了しました! 顔 だし Ng 530562
3 years ago


1 comment:
ok reread this and now I see the bit about Brian and the cast!!! Now I see! Ok! Which I must have read because I knew the bit about you thinking of going back to work.....
Post a Comment