Thursday, May 28, 2009

Follow up

So Tuesday Brian went to the specialist. He does have a broken bone but they figure it will heal on it's own, no cast!
I have an abscessed tooth so we will pull it next week when the infection is gone! I have had a few teeth pulled on that side so I will need to get a plate thing so I have some teeth there!! Getting falsies!! lol

So we have decided that since Brian is on EI and has a broken bone, I will go back to work for a while so he can heal and we will have 2 incomes coming in. Sorta excited but sorta not!!

We had a wonderful afternoon at Jane's yesterday. My kids never want to leave there!! There is always so much to see and do there! Oh Jane they are both out of diapers now!! You know what that means???? lol

No comments: