I believe that is a cottoneaster hedge Stacey, but I could be wrong. But that is the common hedge around the city. They don't like carraganus(oh bad spelling) in the city cause its an invasive non native plant. Oh so I have been told. ....
I am just over 30 and a mum of 2 kids. Taylor and Kylie. I also have a dog. Molly. She is a miniature American Eskimo/ chihuahua. I have been married since 2004 to a great man and wonderful person.
2 comments:
No I don't recognise that bush - it's not the one down by the pond that you mentioned!
I believe that is a cottoneaster hedge Stacey, but I could be wrong. But that is the common hedge around the city. They don't like carraganus(oh bad spelling) in the city cause its an invasive non native plant. Oh so I have been told. ....
HTHs some.
Post a Comment