Monday, June 8, 2009

Where's the justice??

Brian's layed off. We are both looking for work. I have no idea where I am going to get July's rent money never mind June's bills and someone on LP has the audacity to ask for help cause their car was broken into and they have no bus money to get to work????? Are you freaking kidding me??? Call your insurance company and get a freaking rental car!!! How freaking hard is that??? It really makes me mad!! Guess I'm not one of the chosen few on there huh????

3 comments:

Jane said...

Have you asked them for help? I think you just ahve to ask the CM of LP for help and they put the request in confidentially. I'm sure they would!!! It isn't a question of being a favourite - it's just a question of asking! I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help if you explain the situation!! Also it sounds as if with the current situation, because it's just a small amount they are asking for, people are more able to help - people can easily help with a bus pass etc or gas money. It's easily found.

But do ask them for help and I'm sure people would gladly help out! It's always confidential and LP is a wonderful site in those situations!!! I have my issues with that site at times but it always comes through in these situations!!! :)

Stacey said...

ok maybe you are right and I'm just blowing off steam here but some days it just gets to me you know1?!?!

Cori said...

I know what you mean, sometimes it is so cliquey. But I totally agree with Jane, ask the CM for help - there is always big hearts there when people are in need!