Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hmmm

So I'm not sure if I'm cut out to babysit or if it's just because Taylor's sick and I'm not feeling 100% but this has been the week from hell!!! Plus everything is new to baby and odd but I don't think I like having a 1 year old around all the time!!! Hopefully it gets better as time goes on because the extra money will be nice. ~Sigh~ How do daycare/dayhome people do it???

2 comments:

Jane said...

Hugs to you! I've never done it, so I don't know - I've only ever looked after older children, which to me is much easier. I would only ever have preschoolers, because thats the age I'm good with!!!
Hopefully it's because you are all ill and things will get easier soon!!!
xx

Cori said...

I have on three occasions watched friends' toddlers when their usual care didn't work out - I am totally not cut out for it. I am all for helping my friends when they are strapped for a sitter, but as a job, I just cannot do it.

Saying that, you and baby are still getting used to each other, and rotuines haven't been established. Give it a little longer, and it might just work out yet!