Friday, October 30, 2009

Yesterday,




Yesterday I tried to make cookies for Kylie's Halloween party. I was going to make sugar cookies. Instead of creaming the butter I usually melt it just a bit. Apparently I melted to much because it would not hold the shape of the cutters. I then decided to make one big cookie and just cut it up after. (not for school, by this time I had decided to just buy!!) Well as you can see from the pics above what happened to my big cookie!! I had melted the butter so much that it separated and wouldn't cook!!!
On top of that I had spent 4 hours in the ER the night before because of Taylor's cough. Turns out he has croup! At least it wasn't anything worse!! So I was supper tired!!! Super tired mummy and baking apparently do NOT go together!!! And to top it all off this morning woke up with wicked heart burn after not being able to fall asleep til 12:30! Super tired mummy again today!!

No comments: