Thursday, January 28, 2010

Howdy!

Just stopping in to say hi!! Haven't blogged much recently cause I haven't felt like I had anything to say!!! lol
I'm watching a new show now called The Vampire Diaries. It's pretty good and sticking fairly close to the books for that matter!!! Totally on a vampire/werewolf kick right now. Run out of books that I want to read right now so watching TV. Still doing stuff for the kindergarten class. Their scrapbooks are coming along fairly well. Will take a couple of pics and post them here shortly, once I've got them up to date!! I go for my lung test on the 11 of Feb. Apparently asthma runs in the family!!! The kids were sick about a week ago, Tay had croup again and Ky had a fever. They are all better now but I wish winter was over!!!! Not that I want to rush it and have a crappy summer but still....Anyways, Jane when do you want to go ride the bull hum????

No comments: