Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sledding fun

We went sledding at the school park by our house on Saturday! The kids had a blast until Taylor winded himself! I'm sure he blacked out for a second! Sure did scare mummy more than him though!!! On a different note why won't blogger let me upload any video's????

1 comment:

Jane said...

What kind of video are you trying to add and what size are they? What format? What editor are you using? I go back into the old editor to add mine and I use Quicktime - Blogger only accepts certain formats - and even though it says it will accept large videos - up to 100 mb I think - I used to find that anything over 75mb would not load....

Any other problems I can ask my Son as he is the movie whiz ;)

Otherwise why not upload to youtube and then add THAT to your blog????? Much easier!!!