Monday, February 9, 2009

Thanks Jane!

Jane, Abby and Sam have just left. The kids had a wonderful time playing and Jane and I had a lovely chat! It's always nice when they come over! Hopefully their jars(that we all painted) arrive home with the paint still on!! My kids are already asking when do we get to go tho their house!! lol Thanks for the wonderful time! Oh and Jane, Brian woke up when we closed the door! Must have been to quiet for him!! lol

2 comments:

Jane said...

We had a great time too - thank you for having us over! I've added more to my jar but it isn't quite finished....almost but not quite.

Some of the paint peeled off - I covered it up but I'm wondering what I did wrong that made the paint peel off in a little patch. I realise its not glass paint but is there anything I could do to make the paint not peel off so easily? My bee is shiny but my turquoise whimsey is matte....would giving it a layer of glossy mod podge help?

Stacey said...

Um not sure what that is!! But did you get the paint fixed? You should have taken the bottle home!! lol Sometimes I use a spray can of clear coat on things. It might not have been totally dry yet! Does that help??? lol